Research group - Summer 2013
(Click on the image to view a full size image)
- Biology & Psychology - Gateway to Neuroscience
- Chemistry & Biology for Pre-Med Students
The 2012 renewal will revitalize the Biology and Chemistry lab courses.
The specific goals of this grant are as follows:
1. To improve minority student participation in research.
2. To expand faculty expertise in the above areas.
3. To develop new interdisciplinary lecture and laboratory courses.
4. To expand access to undergraduate research experiences.
5. To strengthen ties with the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC)
6. To support PK-12 education in the Charleston area.
The American Psychological Association Board of Education Affairs provided additional funds for 2012 and 2013 Outreach via an award to Professor Susan Simonian and Dr. Mark Hurd.
Children's Garden Project